- Where is Cerecor's corporate headquarters?
Cerecor is headquartered at 400 East Pratt Street, Suite 606, Baltimore, MD 21202, U.S. The main phone number is (410) 522-8707.
- Where was Cerecor incorporated?
Cerecor was incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- What did I purchase in the IPO?
The security offered in the IPO was a "unit". Each unit consists of one share of our common stock ("CERC"), one Class A warrant ("CERCW") to purchase one share of our common stock and one Class B warrant ("CERCZ") to purchase one-half share of our common stock. The class B warrant expired in April 2017 and is no longer trading.
- When did Cerecor begin trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market?
Our units began trading on October 15, 2015.
- How are Cerecor's common stock, Class A warrants currently trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market?
At the commencement of trading on November 13, 2015, the common stock and the warrants began to trade separately on the NASDAQ Capital Markets. Currenty the Common Stock trades under the symbol "CERC" and the A Warrant trades under the symbol "CERCW", The CUSIP numbers of the common stock and the Class A warrants are 15671L109 and 15671L117, respectively.
- What are the terms of the Class A Warrants issued in connection with Cerecor's initial public offering?
The Class A Warrant, which is listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol CERCW, has an exercise price of $4.55 per share and is exercisable on or before October 20, 2018. Each Class A Warrant is exercisable for one share of common stock. The Company may, at its sole discretion, extend the duration of the Class A Warrants by delaying the expiration date upon not less than 20 days' notice to registered holders of the Class A Warrants. The terms of the Class A Warrants will be governed by the Class A Warrant Agreement dated October 20, 2015.
For additional information relating to Cerecor units and warrants, please visit: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1534120/000104746915007790/a2226214zs-1a.htm.
- How do I know what I hold in Cerecor?
For investors that purchased Cerecor securities in the IPO or subsequent to the IPO, you should receive a statement of account from the brokerage firm you used to place the order.
For investors that were invested in Cerecor private securities prior to the IPO, you will receive a statement of account from American Stock Transfer and Trust Company, LLC. during Q1 2016.
- When do Cerecor's fiscal year and fiscal quarters end?
Cerecor's fiscal year ends on December 31 of each year. Our fiscal quarters end on March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31, respectively.
- How can I view documents Cerecor has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
Cerecor's SEC filings can be viewed on the Financial Information portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Who is Cerecor's transfer agent?
Our transfer agent is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, 6201 15th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219, Tel: 718.921.8217. Their website is www.amstock.com.
- How do I transfer units, warrants or stock, change the address on my account or replace a lost certificate?
Communication regarding transfer requirements, lost certificates and changes of address should be directed to: American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, 6201 15th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219, Tel: 718.921.8217.
- Does Cerecor have a direct stock purchase plan?
No. Currently, shares are not available for purchase directly from Cerecor and we do not have a direct purchase program available.
- Does Cerecor pay dividends?
Cerecor does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock, as we intend to reinvest cash flow generated by operations in our business.
- Who are Cerecor's independent auditors?
Cerecor's independent auditors are Ernst & Young LLP.
- Who makes up Cerecor's Executive Management Team and Board of Directors?
Information on our Executive Management Team and Board of Directors can be found under the Leadership and Board of Directors pages on our website www.cerecor.com.
- Whom should I contact if I have further questions?
You can submit queries to Cerecor's investor relations department by contacting 443-304-8022 or IR@cerecor.com.